Home

Friday 4 July 2014

Karrueche Tran talks about Chris Brown and Engagement Rumours


In an interview with International Business Times, she speaks on rumours that they are engaged, being in a good place in their relationship and packing on the pda.


On recent engagement and pregnancy rumors: “I have been pregnant one hundred times, I have been engaged one hundred times but no I am not”.

On their relationship since he was released from jail: “I’m just happy he is home and not in that state of mind anymore. I’m working, he is working and we are in a good place in our relationship, we are happy.”

On their public display of affection: “It feels good, you know regardless of whether it’s behind the scenes or in public we have our connection, we have our relationship, and I love it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment