Home

Thursday 24 July 2014

Snoop Dogg Says He Smoked Weed In The White House


In the latest episode of Snoop Dogg’s GGN interview.. host, Jimmy Kimmel asked the rapper If he has ever gotten high at the White House.

“In the bathroom. Not in the White House, but in the bathroom,” Snoop told Kimmel.
“I said, ‘May I use the bathroom for a second?’ And they said, ‘What are you gonna do, Number 1 or Number 2?’ I said, ‘Number 2,’” he told Kimmel, adding that it was the “the CIA or the FBI” inquiring about his bathroom needs.


“So I said, ‘Look, when I do the Number 2, I usually, you know, have a cigarette or light something to get the aroma right.’ And they said, ‘Well you know what? You can light a piece of napkin.’ I said, ‘I’ll do that.’ And the napkin was this,” he said, as he took a puff of a blunt.

Did this actually happen? Snoop said it happened, but as Kimmel went on to say, “This is some story.”

Snoop Dogg wouldn’t be the first celebrity claiming to have gotten high at a presidential event. Actor David Cross told Playboy he snorted cocaine under his table at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner back in 2009, and said he was “maybe 40 feet from the president of the United States!”

No comments:

Post a Comment