Home

Wednesday 6 August 2014

JayZ's Alleged Mistress Disses Beyonce In Track Titled 'Sorry Mrs. Carter'


Liv, the woman who claims she turned down Jay Z’s advances out of respect for Beyonce, has dropped a new song titled “Sorry Mrs. Carter.” She kicks off the song by talking about how Jay Z likes flawless model chicks. Part of the lyrics read..


“You know what I was gonna respect you but since you crossed over into my lane it’s time to check you.. The man? He likes model chicks. He likes all naturally flawless model chicks, like me. You actin’ nonchalant for the audience / ‘Cause I ain’t just another shorty you put the naughty on"

“Girls can’t run the world fightin’ over men, all my single ladies better keep in mind when them those tables turn you gon’ be the wife. Why don’t you tell these girls how to be wives? Why don’t tell these girls how to act around yo’ husband?”.

In an earlier interview,she said...

I could have messed with Jay, but got respect for Bey.

"We were on the same set of a commercial, see, I was sitting by myself, and he sat next to me. I was handling it well, and he was shocked to see, I was getting up to leave, he sent his guards to me. ‘Excuse me Miss, do me a favor, put your number on this piece of paper. When Jay get settled and he’ll call you later'. I know most chicks would have took the bait, but then those chicks be the ones I hate. I wonder to this day if I’d have gave it up would it be me on stage throwing it up!’

No comments:

Post a Comment