Home

Saturday 14 June 2014

Dbanj Denies Dating Genevieve Nnaji



Pop star D’banj was interview Vanguard, pop stars denies dating Genevieve Nnaji. Here is the few from the interview.
Q: How do you react to the aged-long rumour that you are dating top Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji?
There have been so many rumours about so many things. I don’t like to talk about my personal relationship again because people always misunderstand me. But rumours must always be rumours.

Q: But it’s always good to put the record straight?
Honestly, I’m not dating Genevieve. Let me clear the air now.
Q: You had a huge crush on her?
I never did.
Q: At 34 years, is D’banj not thinking of settling down?
Of course, I am thinking of settling down. Who said, I am not married? My private life must remain private, especially to the press.
Q: Meaning that D’banj is secretly married?
It could be so.
Q: Who is the woman in your life?
I wouldn’t disclose her identity so that they don’t plan to kidnap her.

No comments:

Post a Comment